- Management of Hypoparathyroidism: Summary Statement Guidelines by Professor Maria Luisa Brandi et al
- Hypoparathyroidism in the Adult by Professor Bilezikian et al.
- About Hypoparathyroidism; from the Swedish Board of Health and Welfare
- Hypoparathyroidism by Professor Aliya Khan. McMaster University. Canada
- Hypoparathyroidism by Professor Dolores Shoback. University of California
- Hypoparathyroidism answers
- Hypoparathyroidism Clinical Presentation
- Parathyroid gland autotransplantation after total thyroidectomy
- Klinisk studie om livskvaliteten til pasienter med Hypoparathyroidisme
- Artikkel om endokrin kontroll av calcium- og fosforbalansen
- Artikkel om Hypoparathyroidisme fra amerikansk parathyroidea-kirurgs hjemmeside
- Europeiske kliniske retningslinjer i behandling av Hypoparathyroidisme hos voksne
- Epidemiology and health related quality of life in hypoparathyroidism in Norway
PTH 1-84 (Natpara® and Natpar®) is approved by FDA and EMA:
- FDA approves Natpara®
- Advisory Committees Materials
- Shire Granted EU Conditional Marketing Authorisation for Natpar® in April 2017
PTH 1-34 (Forsteo ®):
- A randomized controlled study comparing PTH 1-34 versus calcitriol and calcium
- Effects of once versus twice daily PTH 1-34 therapy
- Synthetic human parathyroid hormone 1-34 replacement therapy
Endocrinologists may apply for Forsteo to patients who cannot be well controlled on calcium and active vit D in Scandinavia (approved by HELFO in Norway for treatment of hypoparathyroidism).
About PTH and the calcium electrolyte. Last part of the video is about another condition, HypErpara, which is not related to HypOparathyroidism.